My Mind's Eye Winners

Friday, March 19, 2010

Okay ladies! We hope you had fun browsing through the new My Mind's Eye collections. And you're right—it IS hard to pick just one favorite. Good thing we can have access to them all if we really want.

Now then. On to the winners!
• Heather Roy, who said "I love the new blue collection. I will definitely be purchasing some of the new Lush collections. Thanks for the great ideas."

• Kim, who said "Oh, my FAVE is definitely the Life Stories Collection 2. It would be just AWESOME for layouts of my Lil' Angel and My Princess!"

• Jen Gilmore, who said "I really like the Abby Road Whirlybird paper kit. The birds are just the cutest thing! I have 3 girls so I love anything girlie."

Congrats to our winners! Please send your shipping info to lana @ ohmycrafts . com to receive your LUSH-ous goodie pack. Be sure to put "My Mind's Eye contest" in the subject line. And thanks to all for participating! We'll have another one soon, so stay tuned!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

congrats, girls!

*Linda-saved by grace* said...

I see you girls are past the 1,000 followers mark now…and many, many more to come. Congrats!!!! You gals are terrific!!!

Kristie Maynard said...

Congrats winners, have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails