Introducing...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

LYNN COLEFAX!



I am a retired housewife and just became a grandmother for the first time. I live in Brisbane, Australia and have made my own cards for probably the last 10 years. I have not purchased a card since.

I became enthused with scrapbooking after going on a trip to the US back in 2005. I have not stopped, and after a few trips back to the US and Europe, my shelves are becoming stocked with scrapbooking albums. I just love all the new products that are shown on the OMC website and find them very hard to resist. I also spend time at my local scrapbooking shop learning new techniques and having a great time with fellow enthusiasts. It is a great hobby and one which my husband encourages me to do.


We asked Lynn to the following questions to get a better idea of her crafty-ness:

1. What do you craft? Cardmaker, scrapbooker, etc.?  I do both cards and scrapbooking and I love both styles of papercraft

2. Favorite technique or tool you use?  I am continually using my Cricut and the Cuttlebug

3. How long have you been crafting?  Cardmaking for the last 10 years and scrapbooking for the last 5 years. You could say I am addicted.

4. How long have you been an OMC customer?  I have been a customer for probably the last 12 months only. What I did before that I really don't know!!!

5. What are your favorite products you can find at OMC?  My favorite products are the Cricut cartridges and also the Cuttlebug/Sizzix dies and embossing folders

6. What is your favorite thing about OMC?  My favorite things about OMC are the continuous emails, re orders, and deliveries. Also the site is very user friendly and the amount of stock is second to none.

7. Favorite quote or phrase?  Just don't think about it, just do it !!!!

Lynn was kind enough to show us some of her incredible projects:













 


Thank you Lynn for being this month's customer spotlight and for being such a great customer.  We just love your craft-style.

Curious how YOU could become our next OMC Customer Spotlight? Email us at contest@ohmycrafts.com with Customer Spotlight in the title to find out how!

3 comments:

Celeste B. said...

So great to get to know you. Such amazing cards!!! TFS! :)

Lydia said...

oh that dear is just so cute!! Great cards

Juanita B said...

First, welcome to the "grandmother
society", it is the best group of women in the world to belong to. CONGRATULATIONS! Your work is so clean and beautiful...I LOVE your style. TFS.

Juanit in Ohio, USA.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails