Vinyl Contest Winners!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Here are our 8 VINYL BLOG CONTEST WINNERS!

jasper said...

I have been using vinyl on 12X12 Ceramic Floor Tiles...make wonderful gifts. Wish I knew how to attach a photo here to show them to you!

CLM-cindylu2u said...

I love all the fabulous colors and the differnt buying options, makes it soo easy to choose what you want!! Just finished decorating huge easter eggs with vinyl, they were so cute!!

Amber S said...

Well, I love it for home decor obviously! It is so easy to create seasonal decorations that remove easily. It is also great for cutting intricate designs for cards and other crafts because the adhesive is already attached! Love that. Plus, the colors and prices are great too!

Sonya said...

I love your color selection! I LOVE the quality of your vinyl! I had to use a different brand because I ran out of yours in the middle of a project and was on a deadline! I was cursing that other brand the whole time! I even told my daughter not to use it--to use only OMC brand! Thanks!
 
Karenduch said...

I decorate wine bottles and vases with the vinyl and have made signs for the dishwasher and my daughters door...
 
Pam AKA: picnic said...

Wow, glad to find this blog, haven't used my vinyl enough, but with your great demos, think I will be doing alot more.. thanks for the great posts,

Crystal said...

I love that I can make personalized car decals. My family doesn't have ordinary names and we can't find pre-made "anything". Now, I cam make them using vinyl.
Crystal
 
 Dac said...

I just used vinyl for the first time last week. I love it's versatility! Can't wait to learn more from this "I made it with vinyl" blog!! OMC ROCKS!

 
Winners, please send your shipping info to contest@ohmycrafts.com to claim your random prize pack from OMC. Stay connected for more fun contests and chances to win!


Happy crafting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails