Vinyl Decor Contest WINNERS!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Vinyl Decor Contest! We loved reading through the entries :)

Our six winners are:

Crafty Robot Shop!
I would love the word "Relax" in Pacific Blue.
Thanks! :o)

jackie!
"Always kiss me good night" (over my & my husband's doorway) in chocolate, aqua, & cream

Cynthia!
I would love to post "Creativity is a drug I cannot live without" in Dahlia Red on the wall of my craft room

LisaRosan!
"What lies before us and behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." I would have this in the foyer of my front door area in a very earthy green.

Dollie!
I would love a quote saying:
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? I'd put it in sky blue flake with a black background :)

geneswife!
"Live life in the Pink,you will never be blue again!" I would use pink vinyl.


Winners, please send your shipping information to contest@ohmycrafts.com to claim your prize!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails