Sizzix Fresh Vintage Blog Hop WINNERS! Oct. 18th, Nov. 1st & 3rd!

Friday, November 4, 2011

We have the winners for October 18th, November 1st, and November 3rd!
 
October 18th's question was: What do you think was the most unique way this die was used in today's projects?
 
Rhonda said...
I have to say Caroline Stender's rendition the the birdie was my choice. My dear Mother used to create stuffed animals from patterns and I know she would have loved this. What a great use of the Sizzix die. http://mypapertreats.blogspot.com/
 

November 1st's question was: What unique tip or trick did you learn from today's projects?
 
Holly Hudspeth said...
I learned and just love the idea of putting two of the cuts back to back to make a caddy. I had not thought of that. http://juliemcguffee.blogspot.com/2011/10/scoreboard-die-caddy-project.html

November 3rd's question was: Now that you've seen what the designers have come up with, what unique way do you want to incorporate this die into your next crafting project?

Angie Zablocky said...
I adore the Owl. http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/2011/11/sizzix-fresh-vintage-petal-power-flower.html. I think this die would make a cute Tutu for a little girl page. This is going on my wish list!
 
Winners, please send your shipping information to contest@ohmycrafts.com to claim your prize! Make sure to check back each Tuesday and Thursday for more chances to win! Remember, the Fresh Vintage Blog Hop runs until November 3rd! 

Happy crafting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails