Anticipation is building for National Scrapbooking Day! We're relentless in our quest for a fantastic day. Naturally, we think that this event might need to be a gala that lasts all week! Or month. Or, why not throw all precautions to the wind and celebrate all year?
To review our party planning ideas, click here.
Here's even more ideas for a fun-filled, super-duper-scrappin' day:
• Whip together a couple of cards to send to others.
• Create lists! A list of future scrapbook ideas....a list of pictures you'd like to take...a list of supplies you'd like to acquire...the LIST goes on and on!
• Research the newest crafting tools out on the market
• Better yet—create your OWN tool, market it, and become rich and famous
• Find somebody who has never scrapbooked in their life and become their mentor! They'll never be able to thank you enough for the stress-relief you've given them!
• Hug a fellow crafter! That's right—doesn't it feel great to reach out to others who love the industry as much as you?
• Finally, we've said this before and we'll say it again! What's a holiday without a littler shop-o-roo? You're bound to find some INCREDIBLE deals at www.ohmycrafts.com!!
All right crafters....now get out there and start planning your fun day! This will be a day to remember!
P.S. Have you heard about the Oh My Crafts! Tax relief sale? You won't want to miss out on this! Instead of thanking Uncle Sam, you'll be thanking Uncle Oh My Crafts!