Bazzill Paper Jubilee
Bazzill Paper Desert Marigold
Bazzill Paper Black/OP
Stickles Lime Peel
Cricut Cartridge Lyrical Letters
Cut all your papers
• Fraidy Cat (borders paper from paper kit): With your paper trimmer, cut a piece 5 1/2 inches wide, 12 inches long.
• Boo Buttons (black papge with buttons from paper kit): With your paper trimmer, cut one piece to 5 1/2" x 3". Then cut four small strips about 1/2" thick, 6 inches long.
• Bazzill Jubilee: Cut a piece 4 1/4" x 11".
• Bazzill Black/OP: Cut a piece 5 1/2" x 2 1/2".
• Monster Mash (orange with characters from paper kit): with scissors, cut out a ghost, a skeleton in the coffin, a moon, and an old tree. Cut out the details with your craft knife (between branches).
• Bazzill Desert Marigold: With your Cricut machine and Lyrical Letters Cartridge, cut out the words "Come rest your bones at our halloWEENY roast!" in 1 1/4 inch size, with the Jack Sprat function. Then cut three more exclamation points in 2 inch size (you'll only be using the periods for the ellipses at the end of "our"(ie. "our...").
• Center and adhere the Jubilee paper to the Fraidy Cat paper with your Glue Glider.
• Center and adhere the Black/OP paper to the BACKSIDE of the Boo Buttons paper, so the green is visible, not the decorated side.
• Arrange your pieces on the Jubilee paper. Put the words "Come rest your bones at our..." at the top of the paper, then place the Black/OP and Boo Buttons piece with the words "halloWEENY roast!" on that piece. Next, place your old tree, skeleton in the coffin, moon and ghost. Then place your four small strips on the bottom (slanting, not in straight lines). Once you come up with an arrangement you like, adhere them in place. Adhere the "halloWEENY roast!" on the black paper first, then adhere the "Come rest your bones at our..." at the top of the page. Then adhere the Black/OP and Boo Buttons piece under those words. Next, write your "when" "where" "time" and other instructions on your four strips with an opaque pen (Katie used the Olive Acrylic Pain Pen from Marvy) and adhere your strips to the bottom of the page, cut off the ends that stick off the page. Last, adhere your old tree, skeleton in the coffin, ghost, and moon to the page.
• With your black Memory Marker (medium end) go around the edge of the Jubilee paper and the edge of the Fraidy Cat. Then outline around the sides of the Black/OP and Boo Buttons paper and the "when, where and time" slats. With the fine tip, outline the ghost old tree, and skeleton in the coffin.
• With the Yellow Stickles, go over all the words.
• With the Lime Green Stickles, make a scallop design around the Black/OP and Boo Buttons piece.
• With the Diamond Stickles, go over the ghost and skeleton in the coffin.
• With the Purple Stickles, fill in the spaces between the "when, where and time" slats.
• Wait for the stickles to dry before handling.
And did you see this tutorial for the darling "Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble" card that Katie also made? Check it out here.
Happy Halloween—in a month. And happy crafting!