Before offering a cruise update, we'd like to touch on 9/11. Today is a day that hits home for every American. From the whole crew of Oh My Crafts, we'd like to say that we're proud of America and what it stands for. Our hearts go out to the victims and their families of the 9/11 attacks.
The purpose of today's post is to give a quick update on our cruise! We're 22 days away. It's really coming up soon, so there's a lot to prepare in these next few weeks. For you cruisers, we've posted a new discussion topic on our Facebook Oh My Crafts Cruise page that you'll definitely want to read through. It will tell you everything you need to know about immigration, insurance, luggage, food, attire and lots more. So make sure you familiarize yourself with that.
Here's a few other things you'll want to make sure to remember.
• Your boarding pass. They won't let you on the cruise without it. So make sure that puppy is in your hand when you arrive on the 3rd to board.
• Your camera and lots of extra pictures. For one, you'll need pictures for the Making Memories project.
• For sightseeing, you might want to bring binoculars.
• Warm clothes. It could get chilly!
• Swimming suit—there are several pools and hot tubs around the ship, and you may just find yourself wanting to take a dip.
• Extra luggage space—for all those projects you'll be bringing home. Oh, and there may be some super-amazing prizes for people to take home. But we're not saying.
• ENTHUSIASM!! This is going to be FUN!!
• Monday, Sept. 14 we'll be hosting Provo Craft on our Facebook fan page from 10:30 am—11:30 am MST. They'll be talking about what projects they'll be teaching on the cruise. This will also be a great time to ask them any questions you might have about any Provo Craft product.
• Wednesday, Sept. 16 we'll be hosting Trisha Ladouceur and Janine Wahl (our two independent designers for the cruise) from 7—8 pm MST, also on our Facebook fan page. They too will be chattin' it up about all the fun stuff they have planned for the cruise. So ask away, crafters!
It's gonna be GREAT! More to come! Can't wait for anchors aweigh!