1. Back in May we sure had a blast cruising and creating throughout the beautiful scenery of Alaska! Talented crafters joined us from all over the world, not to mention we had some amazing sponsors join us as well; namely Provo Craft, Northridge Media, Bazzill Basics, independent designer Trisha Ladouceur and our vinyl expert Machelle Newman!
2. Then this summer we headed to CHA in Florida and had a great time. Our creative director, Sandy, had tons of fun picking out new products to offer to YOU. (Check it out here.) Plus, lots of innovative products were introduced by some darn tootin' amazing companies! Like what, you may ask? Provo Craft's Cricut Gypsy comes to mind.
3. This summer was also SU-PER fun because of our 10K! A 10K for Facebook, that is. And with faithful fans at nearly 13,000 we're well on our way to 15K—which just so happens to be an OMC New Year resolution. Wanna join in on all the fun? Go here.
4. September was neat as we got to watch our very own Sandy Cottle strut her itop stuff on Good Things Utah. Speaking of the i-top—now there's a 2009 crafting tool in the limelight.
5. Also this fall we were excited to offer our EXCLUSIVE Cuttlebug embossing folders and internet exclusive Sizzix embossing folders. We loved them, our customers loved them, and life was great!
6. Then, we headed out for our second crafting cruise of the year. This time we headed to the other side of the country and visiting Canada and New England. Talk about a ball! Provo Craft, Bazzill, Northridge Media and Trisha joined us again, along with Making Memories and independent designer Janine Wahl! We couldn't have asked for a better crafting group either! Fun was had for all!
7. This year has been full of exciting ideas and plans. One of which is our craft bus, which was brought on board this past fall. We can't WAIT to get started cruising around the country bringing crafts to the masses. To learn more about our schedule, visit here.
8. Just this past November, Sandy and Kevin Cottle were invited to Japan to teach craft classes to a group of eager crafters! What an honor to be invited!
9. It's always been our goal to continue to offer the best deals from the hottest companies out there, and 2009 brought us many associations with some wonderful, wonderful companies. Recently we've teamed up with fantastic companies such as Doodlebug, Create-a-Cube, Flirty Aprons and PureWorks.
10. And naturally—we have LOVED getting to know all of you! Whether it be through our crafting events of 2009, or Facebook, or blog hopping, or what have you—we just love our crafty customers! We love sharing ideas! And we can't wait for what's in store!
So what is in store for 2010? Well, for starters our Craft Bus takes off in early January for Monrovia, CA. In fact, sign ups for classes are on sale and going on now. Come crop with us in Monrovia! And then we're also well underway with plans for our Discovering Possibilities 2010 crafting event in Salt Lake City's Hotel Monaco come October 2010. And that's only just the beginning.
Happy New Year,