Unity Stamp Company saves Spring!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So how has your April been so far? Good grief, ours has been a snowy, blustery one so far. But that's okay. Because when you've got crafts, it can be Spring all year long if you really want it to! Today we're giving a little shout out to some product that's relatively new on our Web site. Perhaps you've seen it while browsing through the "What's New" section.

Unity Stamp Company! Have you seen how cute these stamps are? They've got Spring fever oozing out of them, practically. So our designer Lindsey put together some cute-cute cards featuring some of 'em. Check out this one! It's perfect for fun Spring party invitations. Plus, cupcakes are all the rage these days.





































Here's another springy, cheery card that uses one of the stamps from the Bevy Butterflies stamp kit:
















































And then, with a little button embellishment action using American Crafts' and Jenni Bowlin's new lines, we've got ourselves one good lookin' card!

So snow all you want, April. Who needs you when we've got Unity Stamp? I mean, those owl stamps are out of this world—which is probably why they're named "Freakin' Adorable." Touché.

...But if you wouldn't mind warming up soon?

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Of course I have... I love their stamps, I am in the Unity KOM club... love em!! And I buy all the store kits!! :) Allot of my creations are with Unity. You can see on my blog :)

Turnedgypsy said...

so does oh my craft do giveaways here on there blog.

I want to find some companies to sponsor my blog. i have one so far who is going too. who do i contact at ohmycrafts.

i would love to do projects with some of your products to show on my blog. any donations?

chriswooten57
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails