And the Tool Winners Are...

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Tool Contest! Our three winners are Hannah's Stampin' Nana, Kathy, and Lisa W!

Hannah's Stampin' Nana said...
for me I would have to say my sizzix bigshot, but Martha's scorboard is a close 2nd.. and my cricut.. well thats a category of its own :-)

Kathy said...
My favorite tool is the Imaginisce i-Rock! I love that I can add a little bling to anything, anywhere!




Lisa W said...
Oh that's a tough question. One of my favourites is my Cricut Expression. I just got it and my girls and I are having a blast playing around with it. We've already made a bunch of cards and some wall art. Another of my favourites is the I-top. I no longer have to search for the perfect brad, I can just make it.


If our winners would send their shipping information to contest@ohmycrafts.com we will send them their BoBunny Tool Kit prizes! Keep an eye out for more contests and giveaways here and our on Facebook page!


Happy Friday!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to all the winners!! OMC you guys rock!!

Noblekatt said...

congratulations winners!

Kathy said...

Woo Hoo! Thank you! I just sent you an email!

Lisa W said...

Woohoo! Thank you Oh My Crafts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails