Check out the latest project from OMC designer, Lindsey! This absolutely gorgeous "Thankful Blessings" Layout! And of course, we've included instructions :)
Making Memories - Paper Reverie: Sienne Paper Pack
Cricut - Stamped Cartridge
- Jasmine Cartridge
Jenni Bowlin - Dye Ink Pad: Brown Sugar
Tim Holtz - Salvage Stickers: Seasonal
Prima - Autumn Harvest: Hazelnut
- Autumn Harvest: Ginger
- Autumn Harvest: Clore
- Cloissone: Bronze
Tim Holtz - Metal Corners
Spellbinders - Grand Caliber Cutting Machine
Spellbinders - Grand Labels One
Bazzill - Cardstock: Brown
Bazzill - Modern Buttons: Candlelight
1. Cut the brown cardstock on the Grand Caliber machine using the biggest Grand Labels One die. Emboss with the Spellbinders mat.
2. Cut the reverse side of the Dictionary Collage Sienne paper using the second biggest Grand Labels die, emboss with spellbinders embossing mat, and layer this piece on top of the brown cardstock piece. Glue to background paper.
3. Cut a rectangle 2½" x 5½" in the Dictionary Collage Sienne paper. Ink the edges of the paper with the Jenni Bowlin ink pad. Attach the Tim Holtz Metal Corners to the top right, bottom right, and bottom left edges. Place the AUTUMN sticker at top of the paper. Glue at the bottom of the reverse Dictionary Collage label.
4. Using the Prima flowers, place around the left corner of brown label cut out with the large orange flower in the center. Once all flowers are down, glue down the Candlelight button in the center of large orange flower.
5. Cut THANKFULL out with the Stamped Cartridge, font size 2” with “a, k, f, u, l” lower case, the rest upper case. Cut BLESSINGS out with the Jasmine Cartridge, font size 1½". Glue down on the top of page for the title.
If you have any other questions about this layout, you can email Lindsey directly at email@example.com Just make sure you put "Thankful Blessings Layout" as your subject.