Happy Valentine's Day!

Monday, February 14, 2011

We here at Oh My Crafts wish you a 
Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine Treasures 
Valentine treasures are people who
have often crossed your mind,
family, friends and others, too,
who in your life have shined
the warmth of love or a spark of light
that makes you remember them;
no matter how long since you’ve actually met,
each one is a luminous gem,
who gleams and glows in your memory,
bringing special pleasures,
and that’s why this Valentine comes to you:
You’re one of those sparkling treasures! By Joanna Fuchs



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's a link to my Facebook album showing my Valentine's Day cards/projects. Thanks for this contest (I wasn't sure where we were supposed to post our creations, so I put them here and on your FB page). ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails