“Hip Hip Hooray” Card by OMC designer Whitney!
Slice Design Card : Zootopia
Bazzill Cardstock :
Night Blues - Powder and Splash
Bright Greens - Limeade
Browns - Bark
Black and Whites - Bazzill White
Imaginisce : Boy Oh Boy - Little Cuties Patterned Paper
Clearsnap : Colorbox Ink Pad - Cape Cod
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Pumice Stone
Lifestyle Crafts : Fresh Start Cutting Dies - Diamonds
Quickie Glue Pen
1. Cut 10x5 ½” smooth white cardstock and fold in half for the card base
2. Cut 5x5 ½”green cardstock and distress edges ink pad. Adhere to front of card.
3. Cut 4 ½ x 5” brown cardstock. Adhere to center of card.
4. Cut 1 ¼ inch strip of patterned paper. Create pleats by folding the strip back and forth. Trim pleat to 5 ½” and adhere ¼” from bottom of card.
TIP: Double sided tape works best to adhere the folded paper.
5. Die cut two rows of diamonds out of green cardstock. With two rows of three on top of each other, cut the rows apart and glue one diamond on top of the other so you have 5 diamonds going across. Distress with brown ink pad.
6. With Slice machine, cut two hippo heads at 2” with dark blue cardstock and two snouts at 2” with lighter blue cardstock. Adhere white cardstock to the back of the hippos for the teeth and eyes. Ink the edges of the hippos with blue ink pad. Adhere snouts to heads and attach hippos to card with foam squares.
7. Cut out “+” out of blue cardstock and adhere between hippos.
8. With Slice machine, cut “Hooray” at 1” with blue cardstock and distress with blue ink pad. Adhere on diamonds with Quickie Glue pen.
9. Adhere diamonds to top of border.