Golden Anniversary Card created by OMC designer Whitney!
Martha Stewart : Large Circle Cutter
Fancy Pants : 50 Page Paper Kit #1
Bazzill Basics : White Cardstock
Kanban Crafts : Duo Mirror Reflective - Gold/Silver
Prima : Annette Collection - Mia
Tim Holtz : Stamp Set - Floral Tattoo
American Crafts : Zing! Embossing Powder - Gold
7Gypsies : Display Trims Loops and Hooks - Antique Brass
Oh My Vinyl : Bushed Gold Vinyl
My Mind's Eye : Buddies Lost and Found Decorative Brads
Tulle - White
1. Cut white paper 6”x12” and score at 3” and 9” and fold.
2. Cut a 6”x6” square with gold Kanban paper, cut in half and adhere to front flaps.
3. With Fancy Pants light blue patterned paper and Martha Stewart Circle Cutter, cut a 6” circle, cut in half, and adhere to front of card.
4. Stamp flourish on left and right side, and emboss with gold embossing powder.
5. Adhere a 7Gypsies Loop to left flap of card, tie tulle onto the loop and wrap around the card ending back in the front, gluing it to the right side of the card.
6. Adhere a prima flower over the tulle on the right side.
7. Open card and adhere “Happy Golden Anniversary” with gold vinyl and Lucida Calligraphy font (Silhouette Machine).
8. Adhere a decorative brad next to sentiment.