Hope, Peace, and Cookies Card Created by OMC designer Whitney
Sizzix : Bigz Die - Gingerbread by Tim Holtz
Doodlebug : Mega Christmas Kit
Bazzill Basics : 12” x 12” Grasscloth Cardstock - Avalanche (white) and Walnut (brown)
Oh My Vinyl : Cloud White
3L Foam Squares
1. Cut a 6” x 12” white rectangle and fold in half.
2. Cut a 5 ½” square of red dotted paper from Christmas Kit and adhere to front of card.
3. Die cut gingerbread man with light brown cardstock and add the glitter sticker trim from the Christmas Kit to the legs and arms. Adhere to card.
4. Adhere two red jewels from the Christmas Kit to the gingerbread man.
5. On white vinyl, place stickers from Christmas Kit to spell “Hope” and “Peace.” Trim around the borders. Adhere to top of card at an angle.
6. Cut out 7 white ¾” squares, and on each square add a letter to spell “COOKIES.”
7. Use foam squares to adhere “Cookies” to the bottom of the card.