Christmas Tree Card Created by OMC Designer Whitney
Doodlebug : Mega Christmas Kit
Bazzill Basics : 12x12 Cardstock - Parakeet and Rainforest
Doodlebug : Create-a-Card - A2 Polka Dot
EK Success : Paper Punches - Scallop Diamond Edger, Dotted Scallop, Open Scallop, and Dotted Wave
My Minds Eye : Lime Twist Collection - Fly a Kite “Soar” Twine
Scrap piece of brown cardstock
1. Using a selection of paper from the Christmas kit, cut out 4 triangles. The largest triangle should be about 3”x3”x4” and then decrease the size proportionally from there.
2. Punch the bottom edge of each triangle with the paper punches.
3. Adhere the triangles together with the largest on bottom to create a tree.
4. Cut a 1” x 1” square of brown cardstock and adhere to the bottom.
5. Adhere the tree to the center of the card.
6. Tie a bow to the “family” sentiment and adhere to the top of the tree.