Pop-up Christmas Tree Card Created by OMC designer Whitney
Sizzix : Bigz XL Die - Tree, Christmas 3-D (Pop-Up)
K&Company : Glad Tidings - Designer Paper Pad
K&Company : Glad Tidings - Poinsettia & Holly Layered Accents
Bazzill Basics : 12” x 12” Smoothies Cardstock - Kraft
Bazzill Basics : 12” x 12” Criss Cross Cardstock - Kisses (red) and Saguaro (green)
Bazzill Basics : Perfectly Pleated - Pinecone
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Christmas & Traditions (Phrase “Merry Christmas”)
Our Craft Lounge : Sparkly Fluff - Sugar (white)
1. Die cut tree with green cardstock and assemble according to Sizzix instructions. Dab the tips of the tree with a little bit of glue and then sprinkle Sparkly Fluff on the glue to make it look like snow. Set aside to dry.
2. Cut 10 ½” x 5 ½” of Kraft paper and fold in half.
3. With patterned paper cut a 5” x 5” square and 10” x 5” rectangle. If desired, ink the edges. Adhere the square to the front of the card and the rectangle to the inside of the card.
4. Cut 4 ½” x 4 ½” square of red cardstock and adhere to the right side of the card.
5. Cut 4” x 4 ½” rectangle of kraft cardstock and adhere on top of the red cardstock.
6. Cut out “Merry Christmas” with the eclips Machine and red cardstock at size: 1 ½” and adhere to page.
7. Adhere the Christmas tree to the inside of the card across the fold.
8. With the card closed, wrap the brown pleated paper around the card and adhere it together so it will keep the card closed but slide off easily. Trim off any excess pleats.
9. Adhere a poinsettia to the right side of the pleated wrap.