Cards using Lifestyle Crafts Dies Created by OMC Designer Whitney
All Boy Card
Lifestyle Crafts : Nesting Diamond
Lifestyle Crafts : Nesting Star
Bazzill Basics : 12"x12" Cardstock - Festive Orange, Lemon Drop Yellow, Parakeet Green, Admiral Blue, and Natural White
Unity Stamp Company : Sketchy Little Boy
1. Cut white cardstock 10” x 5” and fold in half.
2. Die cut 6 orange solid diamonds and cut 3 in half.
3. Die cut 1 green, 1 yellow, and 1 blue diamond frame (smaller than the previous solid diamonds).
4. Adhere diamonds to white cardstock.
5. Die cut 3 solid stars in blue, yellow and orange.
6. Stamp “all boy” on orange star.
7. Layer stars and adhere to top right corner with foam squares.
Lifestyle Crafts : Nesting Scallop Squares
Lifestyle Crafts : Nesting Leaves
Lifestyle Crafts : Nesting Blossom
Bazzill Basics : 12"x12" Cardstock - Pinata Pink, Citrus Orange, Melon Orange, Green Tea, Parakeet Green, and Natural White
Unity Stamp Company : Encompassed Grace
1. Cut white cardstock 5”x10” and fold in half.
2. Die cut 3 solid nesting blossoms in pink and two shades orange, 4 solid leaves at the same size with 2 shades green, and two scallop square frames in orange and pink.
TIP: Use a paper cutter to trim the inner edges of the frame straight if you don’t want the inside scallops.
3. Attach a brad to the center of the layered flowers.
4. Adhere the frames, leaves and flowers to card.
5. Stamp “Thank You” Sentiment at an angle next to the flower and ink the edges.