School Bus Chipboard Album by OMC Designer Machelle
Maya Road : School Bus Chipboard Album
Echo Park : Dots and Stripes paper pack
Jenni Bowlin : lemon ink Pad
EK Success : Medallion Chain punch
EK Success : Holes Punch
Anna Griffin : Border Stickers Carmen Collection
Sizzix : Flower #5 Stamp
Sizzix : Frames Stamp
Doodlebug : Jewels
Bazzill Basics : 2” White Tuelle flowers
Bazzill Basics : Grosgrain Pajama flower
Oh My Vinyl : Ebony
Oh My Vinyl : Transfer Tape
Prima : Say it with Crystals
Basic Grey : designer rhinestones
1. Use Jenni Bowlin lemon ink pad and rub across the front and back cover of the Chipboard Bus.
2. Using Dots and Stripes paper pack trace, cut and attach paper to the bus pages of the chipboard as desired.
3. Cut flowers and stamps from Sizzix using the Dots and Stripes paper.
4. Cut and attach your pictures to pages as you desire.
5. Cut from Black Vinyl name of School, names and dates, Then cut each grade level from your choice of fonts.
6. Decorate pages with your choice of embellishments.
7. Attach with ring and ribbon.