Dream Frame Created by OMC designer Whitney
This is a great project that makes use of scrap paper!
Twelve Timbers : 8.5”x10.5” Unfinished Frame
Oh My Crafts : My Color Acrylic Paint - Bright White
Prima : Flowers Embellishments - Whisper Collection Fairy
1. Paint the frame with Oh My Crafts Acrylic Paint and let dry. It might take 2-3 coats.
2. Cut about 35 strips of scrap paper at varying widths.
3. Glue the strips of paper onto the frame vertically.
4. Apply a coat of Mod Podge over the paper.
5. Glue ribbon around the inner and outer edges and Prima flowers in the corners.
6. Finish by adding a picture or a phrase in the center of the frame.