“E” for Ellie Home Décor Letter Created by OMC Designer Machelle
This home décor letter is perfect for adding a personalized touch to a room. You can substitute the wooden letter for any other letter and name, but the instructions are as follows.
Twelve Timbers : Wall Letters
K & Company : Abrianna 12x12 Designer Paper Pad
Clearsnap : ColorBox Classic Pigment Ink : Espresso
Oh My Vinyl : Transfer Tape
Oh My Vinyl : Walnut
Prima : Say It In CrystalsMod Podge
1. Use Twelve Timbers wall letters of your choice. I used the letter “E”.
2. Place the letter "E" on top of a sheet of the Abrianna paper and trace different sections of the letter. Cut around the lines then tear sections of the paper to fit.
3. Ink around edges of paper with the ColorBox ink pad. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper and attach to the letter.
4. Cut out the name "ellie" in Walnut Vinyl.
5. Use Transfer Tape to attach "ellie" to the letter "E" as shown.
6. Attach Prima Say It In Crystals or any embellishments as desired.
7. Tie several pieces of ribbon around the letter.