Paper Covered Pencils and Pencil Holder Created by OMC Designer Whitney
Paper Covered Pencils
Pencils Anna Griffin : Carmen Collection Paper Pad
1. Cut a strip of paper 1”x 6 ¾” (or the length of pencil).
TIP: It is easiest to cover the pencils with thin, one-sided paper. Double-sided paper is typically less flexible and consequently harder to wrap around the pencil.
2. Brush Mod Podge onto the strip of paper.
3. Wrap paper around the pencil.
4. Brush Mod Podge on paper again to seal.
5. Let dry before sharpening.
Anna Griffin : Carmen Collection Paper Pad
Imaginisce : Glam Rocks
Tim Holtz : Adirondack Alcohol Inks
1. Alcohol ink the tin can on the inside and the outside rims.
2. Cut paper 4”x10” (or the size of the can)
3. Brush Mod Podge on paper and apply to can.
4. Add embellishments such as glam rocks.