Shadowbox Tray Created by OMC Designer Whitney
This Shadowbox Tray by 7 Gypsies is perfect for displaying your favorite picture.
7Gypsies : Solo Shadowbox Tray
Oh My Vinyl : Lip Stick
Laliberi Beads, EKSuccess : River Hotfix Assortment, Imaginisce: i-rock tool
Vintaj : Metal Blank Charms, Embossing Folder, Vintaj : Metal Reliefing Block
1. Insert a 4”x6” photo and three 2”x2” squares of paper into shadowbox.
2. Apply a saying to the center square cut out of vinyl.
1. Layer flower beads and adhere a crystal to the center with a heat tool.
2. Emboss metal charms with embossing folder and lightly sand to enhance the pattern.
1. Adhere flower beads with hot glue onto shadowbox.
2. Adhere metal charms with foam squares.
TIP: Laliberi Beads, Hotfix Crystals, and Vintaj charms aren’t just for jewelry; they work as great embellishments also. This shadowbox wouldn’t be complete without the finishing touch of these gorgeous charms.