Café Card by OMC Designer Lindsey
Making Memories : Noteworthy Scrapbook Project Pad : Pink & Brown print
Crate Paper : Mint Green print
Bazzill Cardstock : White
Unity Stamp Company : Giving it all meaning
Clearsnap : ColorBox Archival Dye Ink - Mudslide
Sizzix : Embossing Folder 2pk - Damask Set
Tattered Angels : Glimmer Mist - Bubble Gum & Carmel Apple
Prima : Flower Embellishment
EKSuccess : Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Stickers - Cafe
Lifestyle Crafts : Nesting Frame 2
Lifestyle Crafts : Nesting Frame 1
1. Cut out a 4"x8" card, fold in half, and ink the edges.
2. Using the mint green print, cut out a 3 ¼" x 4 ¼" rectangle, ink the edges, and glue in center of the card.
3. Cut the Nesting Frame #1 out of white cardstock, stamp the Unity Stamp design onto it, ink the edges, and glue in the center of the mint green print.
4. Cut the Nesting Frame #2 out of white cardstock and spray with the Carmel Apple Glimmer Mist. Ink the edges and glue in center of Nesting Frame #1.
5. Attach the Café embellishment to the Nesting Frame #1. Cut a strip of paper towel 1” x 6", spray with both Glimmer Mist colors, fold, then glue down. Attach Prima flower embellishment and the Cafe mug embellishment.
1. Ink the edges, stamp a Unity Stamp design on the flap only, and spray both Glimmer Mist colors all over. Emboss with the Damask embossing folder.