Halloween Decor made with VINYL! Created by OMC Designers Whitney, Lindsey, and Machelle
Today we are featuring party decor that was created using vinyl.
Silhouette Downloads : Bats, Skull Jack O Lantern, Spider Web
3 Silver Chargers
1. Using Silhouette Studio, prepare images to the following sizes:
Spider Web: 8”x8”, Spider Web Negative: 15”x15” (stretch the image so that it comes off the mat. The Silhouette will only cut what is on the mat), and Spider: 4”x4.5”
Bats: 7.5” x 12.25”
2. Cut images out of vinyl and apply to plates using transfer tape.
TIP: If bubbles appear use a pin to poke holes to remove them.
Halloween Pumpkin Pitcher
Plastic Drinking Pitcher
Oh My Vinyl : Ebony, Transfer Tape
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge : Halloween & Scaredy Cat
1. Using the eclips machine, cut out the jack-o-lantern face with the Ebony vinyl. The size for this pitcher was 5", but this will vary based on the size of the pitcher you use. Make sure to measure before you cut!
2. Using transfer tape, attach the jack-o-lantern face to the pitcher.
3. Fill the pitcher will an orange drink to complete your pumpkin!
Halloween Candy Jar Labels
Oh My Vinyl : Ebony
Bazzill 12" x 12" Cardstock : White, Black
1. Cut out black cardstock labels for each of the jars depending on the size of the jars you are using.
2. Cut the white cardstock to fit inside the black cardstock labels. Tear the edges of the white cardstock, ink the edges, and mount them to the centers of the black cardstock labels.
3. Cut out the Halloween names for the candy using the Silhouette machine and the free Halloween fonts.
3. Fill the jars with candy and wrap your ribbon around the top of the jars.
4. Place the labels next to each of the jars.
Petersen Arne : Craft Pedlers Paper Mache Screen Tri Top
Martha Stewart : Elegant Witch Clear Stamp
American Crafts : Zing Embossing Powder
Oh My Crafts : My Color Acrylic Paint - Phantom, Grey
Oh My Vinyl : Cloud White, Transfer Tape
Tim Holtz : Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Pebble
Indie Art Cricut Cartridge
Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge
1. Paint the paper mache screen grey, let dry and then paint over the top with black, making streak lines with the black paint.
2. Use Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge and cut RIP 3 3/4 ", Here Lies 1 1/2 ", Frank N. Stein 9 1/2" and Ima Goner 1 1/2" using (vampire font setting).
3. Using the Indie Art Cricut Cartridge cut out the skull and crossbones 3 3/4" and the cross 3 1/2".
4. After cutting the vinyl, use pebble alcohol ink and ink over the vinyl letters to give it a gray look. Let dry, weed around letters, and use transfer tape to transfer the words to the paper mache screen as shown.
5. Using the Martha Stewart Stamp, stamp spiderwebs as desired using the American Crafts embossing powder. Add a spider using the grey embossing powder.