Halloween Tray Created by OMC Designer Whitney
Featuring New Lifestyle Crafts Dies!
7 Gypsies: Photo Tray: Brown
My Mind’s Eye: Mischievous: Paper
Lifestyle Crafts: Bats: 2 dies | Web Border | Nesting Ghosts | Witch Kit | Cat | Pumpkin | Tag | Witch Silhouette | Dimensional Tree | Splendid Alphabet
LC Bats, LC Splendid Alphabet, QuicKutz Adhesive-Backed Cork, QuicKutz: 4x12” Adhesive-Backed White Chipboard, Doodlebug: Sugar Coating Glitter, Inkssentials: Crackle Accents
1. Cut Mischievous owl paper and insert in the background.
2. Die cut “October” with Splendid Alphabet out of adhesive-backed cork and stick to bottom right corner.
3. Die cut large bat out of adhesive-backed white chipboard, remove liner and sprinkle black glitter over adhesive. Fold bat and adhere to the top right corner.
4. Apply crackle accents to the eyes, beak, wings and feet of the owl.
Web Border, Pumpkin, Cat, 3L Foam Squares, Bazzill Cardstock (Orange, black, green), Kanban Crafts: Duo Mirror Reflective- Copper/Black
1. Cut Mischievous patterned paper and insert in the background.
2. Die cut Cat with black paper and adhere with foam square.
3. Die cut Web with sparkle black paper, trim to the size of rectangle and adhere to the box ledges. Die cut spider with reflective black paper and adhere to web.
4. Die cut three Pumpkins, (one with a face and the other two without faces) out of Bazzill cardstock. Assemble pumpkins. Adhere two pumpkins in the back with glue and one in the front with foam square.
Bats, Nesting Ghosts, Web Border (Spiders), Dimensional Tree, Bazzill Cardstock (white and dark brown), QuicKutz: 4x12” Adhesive-Backed White Chipboard, Doodlebug: Sugar Coating Glitter, Craftwork Cards: Candi- BlackJacks and Foam
1. Cut Mischievous paper and insert in the background.
2. Die cut small Bat with Adhesive chipboard, remove liner, sprinkle with black glitter, fold and adhere to upper left box.
3. Die cut the two medium sized Ghosts out of white cardstock, add banner from Mischievous paper kit and add Candi paper brads as eyes. Adhere ghosts to background.
4. Die cut dimensional tree twice out of dark brown cardstock. Adhere one tree directly to background and adhere the other to the side of the box so it stands out.
5. Die cut two spiders (from Web) and adhere to tree.
Web Border, Bazzill Cardstock, We R Memory Keepers: SewEasy Stitch Piercer Tool- Straight , SewEasy Fancy Floss: Glitter-Neutrals, Kanban Crafts: Duo Mirror Reflective- Copper/Black
1. Cut Mischievous light blue paper to the size of boxes.
2. With SewEasy stitch piercer, pierce holes onto thin strip of light blue paper, leaving an inch at the bottom and thread black floss.
3. Die cut two black spiders with shiny black paper and one spider web with white paper and adhere.
4. Insert paper to box.
Witch Kit, Witch Silhouette, Splendid Alphabet, Tag, Kanban Crafts: Duo Mirror Reflective- Copper/Black, QuicKutz Adhesive-Backed Cork, Oh My Vinyl: Gold (Metallic), Bazzill Cardstock, Inkssentials: Crackle Accents
1. Cut Mischievous paper to the size of boxes and insert in box.
2. Die cut “beware” out of Splendid alphabet and Mischievous paper and apply Crackle Accents on top. Set aside to let dry. Once dry, adhere to Mischievous patterned paper, back with gold vinyl, and adhere to box.
3. Die cut Witch Kit with shiny black paper, gold vinyl, adhesive cork paper, orange glitter paper and Bazzill Cardstock. Adhere the witch hat and broom in left box with foam squares. Adhere the witch feet on the right box ledges.
4. Die cut Witch Silhouette with shiny black paper and adhere to a circle cut out of Mischievous patterned paper and adhere with foam square.