Peel Off Stickers with Copic Markers
Learn how to use Copic Markers with this "It’s That Easy" project created by OMC designer Whitney
Elizabeth Craft Design : Peel Off Stickers: Lotus – Black
Copic Marker Sketch : Colorless Blender 0, Rose Red R85, Rose Pink R81, Willow G24, Lime Green G21
Bazzill Basics : 8.5” x 11” Simply Smooth White Paper Pack
Bazzill Cardstock : Java and Pinkini
1. Gently peel the sticker away from the sticker sheet and place the sticker onto smooth white paper.
1. Color in the sticker with Copic markers.
2. Start with the lightest color and gradually add darker tones.
3. To prevent streaks, color in small circles using the brush side of the marker and try not to stop coloring until the whole area is colored.
4. If you color out of the lines, go over the mistake with the colorless blender and the marks will fade. You can also use the colorless blender pen as a tool to make patterns and textures.
1. Add the colored image to a card, scrapbook page, or any other project.