Burlap Clipboard Created by OMC Designer Machelle
1 Clear Plastic Clipboard
Oh My Vinyl : Blue Oasis, Transfer Tape
1. You may use any size clipboard for this project; I used a 6”X9” clipboard.
2. Cut your choice of letter out of the Pacific Blue vinyl using a cutting machine of your choice. I used Bell MT font for the letter and made it 3.7” High and 2.1” Wide. The brackets are from the Silhouette library and I made them 3.3 “high and .97 Wide.
TIP: Before cutting be sure to flip your image so it will appear the right way through the clipboard.
4. After cutting your letter, use transfer tape to apply to the back of the clipboard.
5. Cut a piece of burlap a little larger than the clipboard. Cover the back of the clipboard with Mod Podge and then press the burlap onto the Mod Podge on the back. Cover the burlap with Mod Podge. Let the Mod Podge dry, then trim around the edges of the clipboard with scissors.
6. Cut and tie ribbon through the hole of the clipboard as desired.