Now that the Holidays are approaching, we would like to introduce you to Oh My Crafts’ 12 Days and Ways of Gift Giving. For the next 12 days, we will post simple ways to create and package holiday gifts. Stay tuned for our videos and step by step instructions.
12 Days of Christmas Gift Bags
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Bag #1 - Red Poinsettia
We R Memory Keepers : Peppermint Twist 12" x 12" Scrapbook Pad
Martha Stewart : Deep Edge Punch - Skyland Snowflake
Bazzill Basics : 12" x 12" Cardstock - Red, Green
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz : Distress Embossing Ink
American Crafts : Zing Embossing Powder - Glitter Red
Sizzix : Sizzix Bigz Die w/Bonus Textured Impressions – Flower #2
American Crafts : Welcome Christmas Wooden Buttons
1. Cut the holly and berries patterned paper to 3 inches wide and whatever the length of the bag. In this case, the paper strip was 3" x 12".
2. Cut a 2" x 12" piece of red cardstock and punch with the Skyland Snowflake punch. Cover with the red glitter and adhere underneath the holly and berries paper strip.
3. Cut and emboss the flower #2 die and ink the edges with the Vintage Photo ink pad. Use an American Crafts wooden button for the center of the poinsettia.
4. Choose one of the tags from the tag page in the scrapbook paper pad.
5. Adhere all pieces to the the top of the bag. Ink the edges of the bag with the Vintage Photo ink pad.
Bag #2 - Baby It's Cold Outside
Prima: Gemini - White, Rock Candy - Ice Green
We R Memory Keepers : Sew Ribbon - Velvet Ice Blue
Stampendous : Fran-tage Glass Glitter - Silver
Stampendous : Cling - Cold Outside
Tattered Angels : Glimmer Mist - Caribbean Blue
Ranger Ink : Archival Ink Pads - Aquamarine
Martha Stewart : Glittering Glue (Fine Tip)
Faber-Castell : Stamper's Big Brush Pens - Blue (3CT)
Faber-Castell : Color Gelatos and Clear Stamp - Blue/Green (4CT)
1. Spray the kraft bag lightly with the Tattered Angels glimmer mist.
2. Using the blue and green gelatos, ink the Stampendous snowflake stamp and stamp it on both sides of the bag.
3.Cut out a piece of white cardstock 2" x 8" and fold in half. Using the Martha Stewart glitter glue, glue around all four edges and sprinkle silver glitter over the glue. Make sure to shake off the extra. Using the Ranger Ink ink pad, stamp the "Baby it's Cold Outside" saying on the white cardstock in center.
4. Using a hot glue gun, glue the Prima Rock Candy branch across the top of the page, with the white flower at the end.
5. Attach the card underneath the flower.
CLICK HERE to view all the products used in this project!