Happy New Year Invitation
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Lifestyle Crafts : Party
Lifestyle Crafts : Clock
Lifestyle Crafts : Confetti
American Crafts : POW Glitter Paper
Bazzill Basics : 12" x 12" Cardstock - White, Black Tie
Doodlebug : Sugar Coated Cardstock
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Backgrounds, Edges, and Flowerful Alphabet
Instructions for the Inside of the Card:
1. Cut the Black Tie cardstock 6" x 12" and score down the center. Fold in half to create the base for your card. Cut a strip of the Black Tie cardstock 3½" x 1". Measure ½” from each of the ends and score, then score down the center of the strip. Set the 3½" x 1" piece of cardstock aside for later.
2. Cut two 4¼" x 6¼" pieces out of the POW Glitter Paper. Cut out two pieces of the White cardstock to size to mount in the center of the Glitter Paper. Mount both pieces, one to either side of the inside of the card.
3. Use the Lifestyle Crafts Confetti die to cut out confetti in the blue and silver Glitter Paper. Adhere the confetti to the bottom left and top right of the inside of the card.
4. Using the silver Glitter Paper, cut out the Clock die and score down the center of the clock. Fold the clock in half a few times to help the paper be more flexible. Cut the watch hands out of the Black Tie cardstock. Take the 3½" x 1" piece of cardstock from Step 1 and adhere the clock to the scored center. Attach the scored edges of the strip to either side of the card's crease to create a pop-out element.
5. Adhere a picture to the left side of your card on the picture mount.
6. Add your party information to the right side of your card on the cardstock mount. This can be typed or hand written according to your preference. The text in this project was typed.
Instruction for the Front of the Card:
1. Cut a piece of the POW Glitter Paper to size and mount on the front of the card. Also cut out a piece of White cardstock and adhere in the center of the POW Glitter Paper.
7. Using the eclips Cartridge, cut "Happy New Year" out of the Doodlebug Sugar Coated Cardstock. Cut the Lifestyle Crafts Party dies out using the POW Glitter Paper and the Doodlebug Sugar Coated Cardstock. Adhere phrase and images to the card.