Ornaments Galore Christmas Card
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Sizzix : Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 3Pk - Season's Greetings Set
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Aged Mahogany
Tattered Angels : Glimmer Mist - Apple
Echo Park : Season's Greetings - 6" x 12" Chipboard Accents
Echo Park : Season's Greetings Collection Kit
My Mind's Eye : Everyday Fun Twine
Tim Holtz : Tissue Tape Dispenser
Tim Holtz : Advantus Tissue Tape - Tidings
Bazzill Basics : 12" x 12" Cardstock - White
1. Cut a patterned piece of the Season's Greetings collection kit 6.5" x 9.5". Ink the edges with the Aged Mahogany distress ink. Fold in half and set aside.
2. Cut the white cardstock 6" x 4". Emboss with the Ornament embossing folder out of the Season's Greetings set. Ink the raised edges with the Aged Mahogany distress ink, and spray with the Apple glimmer mist.
3. Take out the cream ornament with red star chipboard accent. String a piece of the twine through the hole at the top of the ornament, run the twine around the back of the ornament cardstock sheet, and attach to the back. Attach the entire ornament cardstock sheet to the folded patterned paper.
4. Using the Tim Holtz Tape Dispenser, run a line of tissue tape along the bottom of the ornament cardstock.
5. Attach other chipboard accents to the card using foam squares to add dimension.