Snowman Milk Carton
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Fill this adorable milk carton with treats and fun surprises this holiday season!
Echo Park : Winter Park Collection Kit
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad : Brushed Corduroy, Limited Edition Seasonal Distress Pads 3PK
Sizzix : Bigz Pro Die - Box, Milk Carton
Sizzix : Framelits Die Set 8PK w/Stamp - Snowman by Hero Arts
Faber-Castell : Art Grip Aquarelles - Red (9ct)
Prima : Say It In Crystals - Ice
EKSuccess : Powder Tool
3L Foam Squares - White
1. Cut out the Sizzix Milk Carton Box. Ink all edges with the Brushed Corduroy ink pad before assembling. Assemble the carton.
2. Find the large blue snowflake on the sticker sheet from the Winter Park kit and cover the sticky back with powder using the EKSuccess Powder tool. This will make the back of the sticker not sticky. Attach the snowflake to the center left side of the carton with part of snowflake hanging off the edge.
3. Cut a strip of light blue snowflake paper ¾" x 12" and ink the edges. Wrap around the milk carton and glue together.
4. Using the sticker letters from the Winter Park kit and a glittered button, write out "Snow" on the blue snowflake band. 5. Punch out the Sizzix Snowman, and stamp the features onto the snowman. Add color to the cheeks, nose and scarf using the Faber-Castell Aquarelles. Add adhesive to cheeks and apply clear glitter. Adhere snowman to the carton with the 3L Foam Squares.
6. Stamp a snowflake on a piece of white cardstock, cut it out, and ink the edges. Attach to the carton with a Foam Square and add a Prima Ice Crystal to the center.