"Happy As 2 Pigs In Love" Valentines Card
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Bazzill Basics : 12" x 12" Smoothies Cardstock : Kraft
Echo Park : Yours Truly Collection Kit
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Spun Sugar, Black Soot
We R Memory Keepers : Sew Stamper - Cross Stitch Head
EKSuccess : EK Tools - Heart Layering Punch
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Decorate Your Life
3L Foam Squares - White
Faber-Castell : Essential Pitt Artist Pens - Black
Lifestyle Crafts : Embossing Folders : Floral
Doodlebug : Doodle Twine - Cupcake
EKSuccess : Powder Tool
1. Cut the Kraft cardstock card to size: 5½" x 4½".
2. Cut the sheet of pink and white patterned paper 5¼" x 4¼". Ink the edges with the Black Soot ink pad. Adhere to the front and center of the Kraft cardstock card. On the 4¼" sides, use the Cross Stitch Head Sew Stamper tool and stamp from top to bottom.
3. Take the Doodlebug Cupcake twine and wrap it around the card near the top three times. Tie a bow on the right side of the card.
4. Cut the sheet of polka dot patterned paper 4" x 4". Emboss using the Floral embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts. Ink the edges with the Spun Sugar ink pad.
5. Using a paper towel, lightly ink the raised, embossed edges of the paper with the Spun Sugar ink pad. Attach the polka dot patterned paper to the center of the pink and white patterned paper so that you can see the stamped Cross Stitches on either side.
6. Using the alphabet die-cut of your choice cut out the word, "HAPPY". Mount on a piece of the Kraft cardstock and cut to size. Ink the edges of the Kraft cardstock with the Black Soot ink pad.
7. Using the black sticker letters in the Yours Truly collection kit, attach "AS" next to “HAPPY”. Cut out a number “2”, mount on the Kraft cardstock, and cut to size. Mount on an angle underneath "HAPPY".
8. Use the EKSuccess Powder Tool on the back of the red sticker letters for "PIGS". Add 3L Foam Squares the back of the letters and attach next to the number "2". Using the black sticker letters, place the word "IN" underneath the number "2" and "PIGS".
9. Take a piece of light colored patterned paper and punch out three hearts with the EKSuccess Heart Layering Punch. Use the three hearts option.
10. Find the three smallest, full hearts. Fold two of the hearts in half. Adhere one side of each of the folded hearts to the last smallest heart so that the inside pieces stick up.
11. Ink the edges of the heart with the Black Soot ink pad and write "love" across the center of the heart. Attach the heart piece to the card to the right of the "IN" sticker letters.