Valentines Bakery Boxes
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Lifestyle Crafts : Bakery Box
Echo Park : Runway Collection Kit
Tsukineko : Versafine Ink Pad - Smoky Gray
Faber-Castell : Essential Pitt Artist Pens - Black (4ct)
1. Cut the Bakery Box out of the Runway collection kit. If you want, ink the edges slightly with the Smokey Gray ink pad.
2. Fold the box and adhere the edges together.
3. Cut a strip of paper ½" x 12" and wrap it around the box. Attach the edges together. Wrap a piece of twine twice around the box and tie in a bow in the front of the box.
4. Cut the accent tag pieces from the Bakery Box in contrasting papers and ink the edges.
5. Write or stamp your message on the accent tag piece and attach to the box. Add any additional embellishments.