Crazy Love Heart
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Doodlebug : Serenade Spot Glitter Cardstock - Bubblegum
Doodlebug : Jewels - Bubblegum
Oh My Crafts : My Color Acrylic Paint - Phantom
Tsukineko : Versafine Ink Pad - Onyx Black
Tim Holtz : Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator
Bazzill Basics : 3" Tulle
1. Paint the edges of the swirly heart with whatever paint color will work best with your project. I like the black because it make the paper pop! Allow paint to dry.
2. Trace the shape of the swirly heart onto the Doodlebug cardstock. Take care to get all edges.
3. Cut out the shape making it slightly bigger than the wood.
4. Attach the glittered cardstock to the wood using a good amount of Mod Podge. Press firmly on the paper to press out any bubbles.
5. Sand the edges of the wood to take off any excess paper that may be hanging over.
6. Ink the edges with whatever color works best with your project. I used Versafine Onyx with a Tim Holtz Ink Applicator.
7. Apply Doodlebug jewels randomly and tie a tulle bow around the top left part of the heart!