Created by OMC Designer Jill
Mod Podge (Coming soon to OMC)
Instructions:1. Paint each block with My Color Phantom black paint. Let Dry.
2. Sand the sides of each block using sandpaper or rough nail file.
3. Ink each side of the wood where you sanded it to give it a distressed look, using Inkssentials Blending Tool with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - (Vintage Photo color).
4. Mod Podge each side of the block and let dry.
5. Cut out 3 - 41/2"x21/2" pieces of Daydream Spot Glitter cardstock - Limeade. Round corners using the EK Corner Rounder Punch.
6. Cut out 2 - 31/2"x21/2" pieces of Sweet Pea Sugar Coated cardstock. Round corners using the EK Corner Rounder Punch.
7. (Optional) Emboss each piece of paper with your favorite embossing folder.
8. Ink the edges of each paper using the Inkssentials blending tool and the Versafine Onyx ink pad.
9. Attach each paper to its piece of wood using Mod Podge on the back of each piece of cardstock.
10. Press firmly to make sure it is attached.
11. Using your cutting machine, cut out the letters I,R,I,S,H in the font of your choice. For this project we used the Sizzix Eclipse Happy Shape & Alphabet.
12. Attach each letter to the blocks using Inkssentials Glossy Accents. Let dry.
13. Make 3 dots in each corner of the cardstock with Stickles, Lime Green and Black Diamond glitter glue. Let dry before touching so you don't smudge your Stickles!