Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Basic Grey : Plumeria Collection Pack
We R Memory Keepers : Designer Book Board
Oh My Vinyl : Brown
Prima : Embellishments
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Stormy Sky, Brushed Cordoury
Sizzix : eclips Cartridges - Birthday Party and Fun Times, Easter
Martha Stewart : Decoupage and Sealer
3L Foam Squares
**Make sure to change the settings on the eclips machine to properly cut your vinyl.
1. Cut the designer book boards down to 6" x 6" and sand any rough edges. Cut out six 6" x 6" pieces of paper out of the Plumeria Collection. Ink the edges of the paper with the distress ink and adhere to the book boards.
2. Using the eclips cartridge cut out six eggs size 5.00. Ink the edges with the Stormy Sky ink pad and adhere one egg to the center of each of the squares.
3. Cut out the letters for "EASTER" in size 4.85. Adhere each letter to the center of one egg.
4. Adhere the stickers that come with the collection pack to the different pieces of book board using the foam squares.
5. Add other jewels and embellishments as necessary.
6. Using your Crop-a-Dile, punch holes in the top left and right corners. String ribbon through the holes to connect the banner.