Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Sizzix : Bigz Pro Die - Match Box
(For alternative box shapes to consider - CLICK HERE)
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Walnut Stain
Bazzill Basics : 12x12 Cardstock - Rain Forest, Vanilla, Pear Crush
K&Company : Sweet Nectar Paper Pack
Martha Stewart : Deep Double Edge Punch - Doily Lace Trim
Martha Stewart : Fringe Scissors
Sizzix : Movers and Shapers Magnetic Die - Mini Bunny and Bow by Tim Holtz
(Alternative bunny - Vintage Stamp)
3L Foam Squares
1. Cut box the box using the Vanilla cardstock and the Sizzix Match Box die. Put the box together and ink all of the edges with the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad.
2. Cut a 3 1/4" x 3 1/2" piece of the Rain Forest cardstock. Use the Fringe Scissors to make "grass cuts" on the top and bottom of the paper. Make sure to leave an uncut section down the center of the Rain Forest cardstock. Add adhesive to the back of this strip and attach to the center of the box.
3. Cut a strip of patterned stripe paper 1 1/2" x 12" and adhere to the center of the grass piece while wrapping around the box.
4. Punch out a piece of the Pear Crush cardstock using the border punch. Ink the edges and glue to the center of the striped paper while wrapping around the box.
5. Cut out the bunny and ink the edges. Adhere to the center of the Pear Crush strip using a foam square to add dimension.