Hoppy Easter Layout
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
K&Company : Patterned Paper
Martha Stewart : Deep Edge Punch - Doily Lace Trim
Lifestyle Crafts : Embossing Folders - Floral
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Brown Courdory
Bazzill Basics : 12x12 Cardstock - Vanilla, Rain Forest
Sizzix Tim Holtz Sizzix : Movers and Shapers Magnetic Die - Mini Bunny and Bow by Tim Holtz
Inkadinkado : Clear Stamp - Patterned Eggs
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Woodland Creatures and Deer Me Alpha
Martha Stewart : Fringe Scissors
We R Memory Keepers : Distressing Tool
1. Ink the edges of your background layout paper with the distress ink pad.
2. Cut a piece of pink patterned paper 9" x 9" for the center of your layout. Texture the edges with the distress tool.
3. Punch out two 10" pieces of the Doily Lace Trim borders and cut in half. Adhere the pieces around the pink center paper, mounting the edges of the border to the back of the pink paper.
4. Adhere the pink 9" x 9" center paper down in the center of the layout page.
5. Cut out the phrase "HOPPY EASTER" in size 2.55. Emboss the letters, then ink the raised edges.
6. Mount the phrase on the page, making sure to leave room for your bunny on the right.
7. Cut two pieces of Rain Forest cardstock 2 1/2" x 9". Use the Fringe Scissors to cut small cuts into the paper. Make sure that the cuts are about the same length. You want to create a grass-like effect. Lightly ink the edges of the Rain Forest paper with the distress ink to give the grass a more realistic look. Glue the grass to the page at the bottom of the pink center paper.
8. Stamp all the eggs onto your vanilla cardstock and cut them out when they are dry.
9. Cut out the bunny, emboss, and softly distress the edges.
10. Place the eggs sporadically inside the grass and glue down. Adhere the bunny off to the right side behind the grass.