Mother's Day Card
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
American Crafts : Pebbles Inc. Country Picnic - 12" x 12" Greenhouse Embossed Paper
My Mind's Eye : "Lucky" Twine
Inkadinkado : Inkadinkaclings - Expressions for Mom
Jolee's Boutique : Dimensional Stickers - Daisy
Clearsnap : ColorBox Archival Dye Ink - Mud Slide
BoBunny : Ambrosio Collection Pack
Martha Stewart : Paper Punch
1. Cut the green American Crafts polka-dot paper 5" x 10" and ink the edges with the Clearsnap ink pad.
2. Cut a piece of salmon colored paper 4" x 4" and ink the edges. Cut the yellow floral paper 3 ¾" x 3 ¾" and ink the edges. Add adhesive to the back of the yellow floral paper and attach to the salmon colored paper. Using a sewing machine, sew along the edges of the yellow and salmon colored papers. Attach the salmon and yellow piece to the front of the green polka-dot card.
3. Punch a 4” edge using the edge punch of your choice and ink the edges. Wrap a piece of twine lengthwise around the punched paper. Glue the twine in place on the backside of the punched paper. Glue the punched paper onto the left side of the salmon and yellow papers.
4. Stamp the "Happy Mother's Day" stamp in the bottom corner of the yellow floral paper.
5. Using the same green polka-dot paper, cut a leaf shape and ink the edges. Place the dimensional flower sticker to the left side of the floral yellow paper next to the stamped saying. Attach the polka dot leaf slightly under the flower.