Love in a Jar Card
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
American Crafts : Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Collection
My Mind's Eye : Twine
EKSuccess : EK Tools - Bumpy Road Edger Punch
Jenni Bowlin : Yellow Ink
May Arts : String/Burlap - Natural
Sewing Machine with White Thread
1. Cut a card out of the striped paper and glue the Burlap string around the edges of the card.
2. Punch several 1" and ½” circles and mount them on top of each other.
3. Cut a rectangle 5" x 3 ½” out of the white cardstock and punch the edges with the EKSuccess punch. Cut a rectangle of the polka dot paper 4 3/4" x 3 1/4" and sew around the edges with the sewing machine. Mount the polka dot paper to the white cardstock and ink the edges with the yellow ink. Mount to the card base. Wrap a piece of twine around the card and tie a bow.
4. Cut out the mason jar image from the paper pack and add glitter to the hearts. Mount to the front of the card.
5. Glue the circles to the front of the card.