Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Bazzill Basics : 12x12 Cardstock - Assorted Colors
Stampendous : Cling - Jumbo Orchid
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad
Sizzix : Embossing Folders
1. Cut the base of the card 5" x 12". Emboss the card. Ink the edges of the card and the raised areas from the embossing.
2. Cut a piece of pink cardstock 5" x 6". Tear the edges slightly, then stamp the paper and ink the edges. Glue to the center of card.
3. Stamp the flower onto a neutral cardstock piece. Layer the inks from the stamp pad by starting with the lightest color first, then adding the dark. Cut out the stamped flower and mount it in the center of the pink cardstock.
4. Ink the embossed edges of the inside of the card.
5. Cut an insert for the center of the card out of the same pink cardstock. Stamp a flourish at the bottom and add a saying of your choice above it. Mount the insert to the inside of the card.