Sea Side Frame
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
K&Company : Tim Coffey Travel Paper Pad
Stampendous : Cling - Heavy Conch
Stampendous : Cling - Spiral Shell
Stampendous : Cling : Delicate Conch
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Vintage photo
May Arts : String/Burlap
1. Cut your paper to the size of the frame. Measure the inner cut out, and cut out of center of the paper.
2. For the second paper, with the light house, cut to fit ½” from the edge of the frame. Ink the edges before attaching to the frame.
3. Stain the edges of the frame. Ink the edges of the paper to blend with the edges of the frame.
4. Use the burlap string to line the frame cut out.
5. Glue the piece of paper that was cut from the center of the first piece of paper in the center of the cut out portion of the frame.
6. Stamp shell images onto white cardstock. Use different colored inks to create a layered effect. Stamp the dark brown ink first then whichever color you want to use as an accent over the first image. Cut out the shell shapes, and attach to the inner portion of the frame with foam squares to add dimension.
7. Once the frame is done, add a coat of Mod Podge to seal the frame.