With graduation just around the corner for most universities, here's a fun gift for your future graduate!
U - University of Utah Wooden Letter
Martha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paint - Habanero
American Crafts : Spark Rouge
Tsukineko : Versafine Ink Pad - Onyx
Krylon : Clear Sealer
1. Paint the front, back and sides of the wood letter using the Habanero paint. Allow to fully dry.
2. Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the front of the U and heavily coat with the American Crafts Spark Rouge. Press down slightly to adhere well. Allow to dry.
3. Ink the edges of the U with Versafine Onyx ink.
4. Spray with a clear sealer. Allow to dry.
Y - Brigham Young University Wooden Letter
Martha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paint - Blueberry
Doodlebug : Sugar Coating Chunky Glitter - Blue
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
1. Paint the front, back and sides with the Blueberry paint. Allow to dry.
2. Coat the front of the Y with Mod Podge and quickly sprinkle a heavy coat of blue chunky glitter. Press down lightly to secure the glitter.
3. File the edges to distress the wood and ink with Tim Holtz distress ink.
4. Mod Podge the sides and let dry.