Letter "A" Wood Shape
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Lost & Found : Jen Allyson Rosy Everything Dry Goods Paper
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Walnut
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Martha Stewart : Satin Paint - Green Olive
Wood Designs : 18" Big Letter A (MDF)
Green Lace Ribbon
1. Stain the wood letter using the Tim Holtz Distress Stain. Do not stain the inside of the letter.
2. Paint the inside of the letter with Martha Stewart Satin Paint.
3. Tear pieces of your paper so that it looks like they are popping out of the sides of your letter and ink the edges with the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad.
4. Glue each piece of paper to your letter using Mod Podge. Be careful not to put too much Mod Podge on. We are NOT going to Mod Podge the front of this project. We are however going to Mod Podge the sides of this project.
5. Tie a cute bow on the letter and display your creation!