Missing You Card
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Studio Calico : Abroad Collection - Somewhere, Somewhere Else
Studio Calico : Thickers - Abroad (Everywhere)
Studio Calico : Abroad Collection - Wood Veneer States
Studio Calico : Abroad - 6x6 Paper Pack
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Broken China, Crushed Olive
American Crafts : Elements Mini Brads - Copper
Sizzix : Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 2PK - Vintage Fan & Globe Set
1. Cut the Studio Calico Somewhere Paper 5 ¼" x 5 ¼" and ink the edges with both distress ink colors.
2. Cut two squares, one 4 ½" the other 4”, in contrasting papers. Layer the papers off center to each other and place in the center of the card. DO NOT GLUE DOWN YET!
3. Die cut the globe onto the map paper from the paper pack. Ink the edges with the Broken China distress ink. Pierce two holes in opposite areas of the globe. Mount the globe to the top layer of the layered papers with foam squares.
4. Take the Thickers and spell out “you” and “me” and adhere them at the top and bottom near the globe.
5. Pierce a hole near the “you” and “me” run twine through the wholes in the globe and the ones by the words. Attach a brad through the holes near the "you" and "me". Adhere layered papers to the card.
6. Cut a strip of paper and write a saying on it. Adhere between the "you" and "me" Thicker letters. Glue two wood veneer states near the "you" and "me".