Mommy Scrapbook Layout
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Authentique Paper : Delightful Paper Pack
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive
Maya Road : Scallop Frames Chipboard Set
Martha Stewart : Edge Punch - Beaded Arcs
My Mind's Eye : Brads
Prima : Flower Embellishments
1. Ink the edges of your background page.
2. Cut two 4" circles and ink the edges.
3. Cut six 1" circles in contrasting colored paper. Ink the edges. Layer onto the large circles.
4. Cut a picture mount 5" x 5 ¾" and ink the edges.
5. Punch out an edge punch and attach to the left side of the picture mount.
6. Paint one of the Maya Road picture frames and ink the edges.
7. Mount the circles, picture mount, and chipboard frames to the center of the layout.
8. Attach brads to the layout.
9. Cut out banner pendants shapes. Ink the sticker letters you want to use and place them over the pendants. Attach the banner to the layout.
10. Attach a picture to the picture mount.