Ticket Wood Shapes
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Designs : Tickets
Fancy Pants : Wave Searcher - 6x6 Paper Pack Pad
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Inkssentials : Ink Blending Tool
Oh My Vinyl : Ebony
1. Trace each ticket using the paper that you would like to use and cut the shapes out.
2. Stain the sides and back of each letter with the distress stain.
3. Glue each piece of paper to its corresponding ticket using Mod Podge and a foam paint brush. Press hard to make sure the paper adheres well. I like to use a brayer to really get it down well.
4. File the edges of the wood to take off any excess paper and to distress the edges.
5. Ink the edges using the distress ink pad.
6. Paint a coat of Mod Podge on the front and sides of the tickets and allow to dry. Make sure the first coat under the paper is dry before doing this to avoid bubbling the paper.
7. Cut out whatever movie words you want to use out of the Ebony vinyl - I chose different fonts for each word.
8. Adhere the letters onto each ticket.