Dad's Man Cave Wood Block
Created by OMC Designer Jill
My Mind's Eye : On the Bright Side Paper
Wood Designs : Rectangle Block
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Starter/Rockin' Janie
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Black Soot
Oh My Vinyl : Ebony
7 Gypsies : Gears Gems
1. Trace the shape of the block onto your paper and cut out.
2. Ink the edges and the back of an 8 inch block with Tim Holtz Distress Stain: Black Soot
3. Apply a coat of Mod Podge and attach your paper. Press firmly to get out any air bubbles. I like to use a brayer to really get it down good. Let dry
4. Cut out the phrase, "DAD'S MAN CAVE" out of the ebony vinyl. Adhere to the block.
5. Paint a coat of Mod Podge over the entire block.
6. Embellish with the 7 Gypsies Gear Gems.
7. Display in your hubby's “Man Cave”!!